It was about a week ago that we noticed one of our daily podcasts was not updating on Apple podcasts. All other platforms were updating regularly and our hosting company (Spreaker) said everything was working fine on their end.
Of course, the first thing we always think is that we did something wrong. It’s not like you can actually call someone at Apple, speak to a human, and ask them what the deal is. Turns out, it wasn’t us, it was them. The company posted the following message: There’s an ongoing issue with content updating. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. No additional information is needed at this time, but we do not have an estimate as to when the issue will be resolved.