Does audio editing leave you a bit overwhelmed? Join Libsyn’s audio/video pro Brian Cottington, LIVE on Wednesday, June 29th at 6pm to learn about audio editing software for podcasts, where to find it and how to use it. He makes it easy by walking you through:
- Initial audio editing anxiety with two easy-to-apply methods
- Audio editing software (Audacity/Garageband/Hindenburg)
- Importing audio (splitting tracks)
- Destructive vs. non-destructive editing
- Vocal stuff like noise reduction, compression, equalizing, loudness, etc.
- Multi-track setup & exporting
Get tips & tricks to tackle YOUR editing process!
Bookmark this link and join us LIVE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNeg6ACe9s