Helaina Jeannot launched her podcast Middle Class to Wealthy to bring awareness to a movement she started to help lower income people and the middle class strategically build wealth.
Helaina tells PBJ 71% of society is catering to the remaining 29%. “We are in a day and space where we can accomplish anything. We have to change our thinking to change our behaviors to get the results we want.
Her podcast points out what contributes to the issues we face in middle class and provides strategies to change our position.
Helaina says she learned to podcast by joining a meetup group for podcasters in NJ.
“I’m using an old laptop, a Logitech c920 webcam, sometimes an Insignia USB Microphone and a ring light. For the main episodes I have a co-host who interviews me. I have some mini episodes called Wealth Nuggets, Failures – Life Lessons, Reflections – What I Did vs What I Should Have Done.”
Check out Helaina’s podcast on Podbean HERE
Reach out to Helaina to congratulate her on launching by sending her an e-mail
If you believe you have a compelling story to tell the podcasting industry about why you launched, send all the details to [email protected]
Totally agree with her, “We are in a day and space where we can accomplish anything.” That is so true, especially through the kind of tech we enjoy today.
Helaina, you are limitless! It was such a pleasure to have you featured on our podcast, The HERO Show.
Great story and even better podcast – I spoke about Helaina on my YouTube video today.
Comments are closed.