With bestsellers like The Curiosity Muscle and All-In Start Up, Kandor is well positioned to give sharp advice.
Season One has launched on Apple Podcasts, radio.com, and wherever podcasts are available. In the first episode, Kander sits down with Jackie Huba, author of Fiercely You: Be Fabulous and Confident by Thinking Like a Drag Queen. (This podcast is not going to be dull!)
Other topics Kander and guests will explore on Professional AF include:
• Indirect Aggression: Why We Hurt Each Other at Work and How to Make it Stop
• Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts, with championship poker player Annie Duke
• Why Self-Compassion is More important than Self-Esteem
• How to Know What Kind of Therapist You Need
• 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don’t Do
• Why Smart People Can’t Seem to Learn from Failure
• How to Say No
• How Women Rise: Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back from Your Next Raise, Promotion, or Job.
“Professional AFis for anyone who has ever felt stuck, in a rut, or just not having the kind of impact they feel they’re capable of,” said Kander. “I want to help listeners harness the power of curiosity and learn the science and habits that can unleash their best selves, and I’m thrilled to partner with Cadence13 to have the opportunity to do this.”