Welcome to The Podcast Business Journal
We are a daily newsletter and accompanying website that are written by, for, and about podcasters and podcasting. Podcast Business Journal covers the newsmakers and the latest developments in the podcast world. The goal is to be a fast but thorough daily read with a focus on up-to-the-minute news as well as late-breaking bulletins. That’s especially important in a fast-paced world where professionals may have only minutes to spare until show time — it’s why everything a podcaster needs to know is in Podcast Business Journal.
And to ensure editorial credibility and familiarity, Podcast Business Journal includes an editorial board of well-known names, led by Editorial Director Ed Ryan, whose management and editorial background in trade publications is extensive and highly respected.
- Todd Cochrane, CEO, Blubrry
- Traci Long DeForge, Founder, Produce Your Podcast
- Danielle Desir, Co-Founder WOC Podcasters
- Elsie Escobar, Podcasting Strategist
- Alex Exum, Content Creator
- Dan Franks, Co-Founder/Organizer, Podcast Movement
- Rob Greenlee, VP Podcast Relations, Spreaker
- Dave Jackson, CEO, School of Podcasting
- Brendan Monaghan, CEO, Panoply
- Rob Walch, VP of Podcaster Relations, Libsyn
If you are serious about reaching serious podcasters, there’s now one easy place to find them. Make Podcast Business Journal your first stop for podcast editorial and advertising.
Send your press releases to Ed Ryan at email@example.com.
Advertising inquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PODCAST BUSINESS JOURNAL
331 SE Mizner Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33432